
I made these wedding invitations for the couple whose engagement shots I did here. They told me I could go ahead and share them, they may not hand them out to the local people. I was honored to make them and count it a blessing that I could be used. I look forward to seeing how the Lord will use this couple.



6 comments:
Oh Jenny, they're beautiful!!
I've never seen a wedding invitation in this style, but it is so wonderful. I must say that I think the mother's middle name "Atlanta" is so gorgeous, it sounds beautiful in that name!
So, are they printed on glossy paper or a matte finish? Are they putting that silly traditional piece of tissue in the envelope too?
Oh, a Christmas wedding will be so beautiful. If I ever get married again I will want invites like these AND a Christmas wedding. LOL. The old lady that lives in her shoe would be lucky to get new laces before she got a new husband!!Ha!
Great job, really, they're just gorgeous!
You did a great job, as always! see you tomorrow!!
~Emily
Aw, thank you for your sweet comments Karilee! I am pleased with how they turned out. They were printed on matte, or luster finish. I doubt they are using the tissue piece, since it didn't come with their envelopes. :) Thank you for your comments!!
It's beautiful, Jenny! And what a smart idea, as I am sure it is much more cost effective and just as classy as ordering paper invitations!
Great job! Just love the black and white pic behind the writing! Hey quick reminder to measure turah for Amanda. Thanks
just wanted to let you know that SO FAR EVERYONE who I handed an Inventation out to-SAY THEY LOVE THEM!!! You really did an AWSOME job! I can't wait until you do our wedding pictures! Only 6 weeks away!!
Post a Comment