.jpg)
I thought I would share this one from last year. It seemed to fetch a lot of laughs so it bears repeating. :) My favorite is Gabe. Ahh... the dark side of photoshop. I was pregnant with Malachi here, only a few months along. I am anxious to see if we got any good shots of our family for this year... I haven't had time too look yet and it's a big process for me at this time to unload my memory card. The blasted card (just kidding, I really like it Dan!!) is 8 gigs and my card reader in my tower won't read it because of it's size and I loathe getting the cable out and using it for the data transfer. Oh well, no more whining. Enjoy a chuckle at our expense!



7 comments:
hats hilarious. I love it. You do a great job and can't wait to see all the pics this year.
SO FUNNY! I saw this when I was going back in your archives several weeks ago and had to call Garth and the kids over to look at it, too. We'll have to mess around with some of our family photos and see what we can come up with!
Hmmm...what a beautiful family! ha ha! This definately got chuckles from us!!
~Emily
Wow. That's...what's the word? Scary. Yep, that's it! I'm looking forward to singing with you this Sunday, Miss Jenny, if my confounded cold leaves in time. Happy Thanksgiving!
That is such a funny picture! I have it on our friends and family slideshow that plays as our screensaver on our desktop computer. :) Caleb says that he thinks Gabriel looks a little like George Bush! lol!
VERY funny!
love the family pictures =D
Hmmmm. . . . should I not say much improved??!! Just kidding.
Post a Comment