Thursday, November 20, 2008

Instead of Taking her Nap...



Instead of taking her nap, Keturah thought it would be better to take off all her clothes, then take off all her doll's clothes ... then put her doll's dress on her head as some sort of "chieftain of the banshees" hat and then jump up and down shouting her tribal Savage battle cry of nonesense. Ahhh..... the life with 2 year olds. She was promtly restored to her "right mind" with all naked parties becoming clothed again and she took her sweet nap. Sometimes we have to report on the silly side of life. You know... what's REALLY going on during the day. :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Too funny! Never a dull moment! :)

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny for words! I love it! She is so very adorable!

~Emily

Karilee said...

Oh, that is soo funny!! And to think that I talked to you just before this occured!! ha!
I'm so glad to see YOU post this sort of thing! This is the type of drama that continually clutters my life. In fact, just yesterday we had a very similar situation happen at our home. Only I discovered it because a streak of flesh ran past me that is supposed to occupy a diaper!
Thanks for sharing your bit of reality, it's so refreshing~

Tom and April said...

That is so hilarious. There must be something in the air, because I also have a kiddo that will not nap lately. Well, she stays fully clothed.....for now! HAHA. Have a good weekend.

Julie said...

Ha, my mom tells me I was the worst nap-taker. I was quiet when I got into trouble so I could do a lot of damage before she found me. I colored the entire wall inside my canopy bed with a pencil once, and pulled all my clothes out of my cloest and dresser another time. There is one more story that is way more embarrassing that I won't post here. :)