Monday, October 27, 2008

Engagement Photos!

I had the wonderful privelege of taking this couple's engagment photos this past weekend. There were many great shots, but these are the winners.
Which one do you like most?

















This one is my personal favorite. I
love the way she is looking away and they both look so happy. But I know, it's not really "formal"... like you are supposed to have. :)

































11 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

The second to the last one is my favorite. Great job, Jenny!

The Casaus House said...

I agree with you Jenny. I think C. looks better in the "nonformal" shot. I also like the first one and the last one. Good job! We would be unable to do pics this Saturday because of visitation and a birthday party later that day. I thought you had mentioned doing it this Sat. Maybe we could do it Nov. 8.

Karilee said...

My favs are...
#1 I like the color and lighting.
#5 I also like the lighting, but this one in black and white conveys a lot of emotion/mood. So, I think that would actually be my favorite. I love pictures that convey mood, to look at the picture and "feel" the emotion of the looks on their faces is awesome.
Seriously, they're all great. You always do a great job.
I just have one question...Are they above legal age? Because, seriously, they look like they're really young! sigh. Probably they're not, It's just me getting OLD. lol.
Thanks for sharing the pics, I'm sure they'll be pleased.

Jenny said...

Karilee, OH.. I DIED laughing at your question about their age!!! That was hilarious. Yes, they are both legal age, I believe they are both 19. The boy may be older...but they are for sure over 18. Haha... SO funny. Do they really look that young? I guess because I have known them for a few years I don't see it as much. I only see how they have gotten "older" looking. It may also be because she weighs like 90 lbs so she looks young! But she EATS, she's just like you skinny skinny but eats whatever. Thank you for your input! I also love the one you mentioned more than the rest.

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Jenny, I love all of them,, as usual you did a spectacular job! She is so pretty, and you did a good job on her makeup as well!

Tom and April said...

I love #5 I think the real portrayal of them is just so sweet and cute...I love it. It is always more fun than just a portrait shot. Very good job on all of them though.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE the one where she's looking away!!! These pics are awesome! I'm getting all teary eyed, lol.

Jeanné said...

Jenny I LOVE the PICTURES!! You Did such an AWSOME job! Thank You So Much!

and to answer the question about how old we are..We are legal.
I am going to be 20yrs november 12 and christopher is 18 (will be 19 in jan), but we get that a lot!

Anonymous said...

They are all great, I like #3 for a more casual feel the moment thing, but I like #5 for the more formal look! Those are my votes. I am feeling much older as I see these "kids" ;)all grown up and getting married!!! But I guess I was younger than they are when I got married....sigh

~Emily H.

Jenny said...

I love the one where she is looking away, too! Then I guess I'd pick the next one after that and then the last one.

On another subject...I was going to ask you...do you know why sometimes pictures I post can be enlarged and sometimes not? I am trying to figure that out. Do you ever face that issue? Weird. Great job on the photos, by the way!

Jenny said...

THANK you all for your input! The proofs turned out BEAUTIFUL and the parties are pleased with the outcome! The one of her looking away was a favorite of all... as was the first one and the second to the last. I am always so happy when they print out good!

I also made up their invitations and maybe after they are "released" for real then I can post a sample.