OH my word, I almost died laughing from filming these. She is hilarious! Just wanted to share my funny Turah.
Also, I would encourage all of us ... no matter who wins these elections, we should try to stay positive on the blogs and know that no man rises to power without the ordaining of God. We don't have to agree, but we don't have to downward spiral into the deepest depths of negativity either. :) Just my opinion.
Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.



7 comments:
Jenny, thank you so much for sharing this post. I am encouraged by the verses you shared. I was just feeling so shaken by Obama winning the election but needed to be reminded of who put him in office and who's still on the throne. It's God! Thanks again for sharing that. As for Keturah..oh my word..how cute is that? Also, very encouraged hearing her singing "Praise the Lord" How sweet!
I have tears rolling down my cheeks. Keturah is so funny!!! I don't know how many times I've watched those videos (and my kids, too!).
As far as the elections, God is still the same God and I'm taking comfort in knowing that He never changes. We serve a mighty God and it's so comforting to know that HE is in control rather than the President of any country.
That was FABULOUS!!!!! I played it at least a couple times over!
Thank you for sharing your joy with us. It was such a sweet and funny video. I just love it when children start to sing on their own, it is so adorable. I also enjoyed hearing YOUR laugh in the background. I miss laughing with you.
In regards to the election, oh well, we can know that no matter what the Lord is going to use this for his purpose. We have the strength of the Lord no matter what. Just yesterday at Bible study we read the Ps. 84:9 "Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine annointed." I love to think of the Lord as my shield. What an awesome protector we have in our God!
My clean internet doesn't allow the video. I'm sure it was great!! Amen to the rest of the blog!! God is in control and we are commanded by Him to honor and pray for those He sets in authority over us. Our family has already prayed for our new president elect and his family.
~Emily
Those are AWESOME!!! I love that little girl. She is sooooo funny and adorable! I love how she is laughing at herself. Too cute! Thanks for sharing, they made me smile (and laugh). :)
HAH! I got a double laugh when I played the videos because I cranked it up really loud & our two dogs were cocking their heads & going crazy trying to figure out where that noise was coming from!! Thanks or the laugh!!
Post a Comment