Sorry this post is so long... we wanted our family that couldn't be here to be able to see a lot of what happened at her party. :)
Dan made a slide show of images of Keturah's first two years of life and loaded them onto our television for display. It was neat to see how much she's changed.
Instead of a cake, this year I made cupcakes with little "Turah" flags in them! One side of the flag was a photo of her when she was one, the other a recent photo, closer to two. The little kids loved their little "Turah flags".

The kids getting in a circle to play the "pass the parcel" game.

Look! Tommy found a buddy!

Dan playing the "Who Am I?" game.... probably acting out a cow at that moment.

Happy Daddy... hey.... wait.... what's Tommy doing pulling the ears on our horsey?

Dan acting out a baby chickie.
This is the baby chickie again.
My very sweet friend Rebekah.

TIME for PRESENTS?!
Keturah LOVED her baby doll that she received. She carried it around for a long time.
Now, OUR gift for Keturah's second birthday was a Fisher Price Doll house with furniture that we got a screamin' deal on at a garage sale earlier in the year. I had wrapped it with great anticipation of my little girl playing with all the pieces. Well.... er ... uh..... my little BOYS were sure excited!!!
Please note the ever present holster and pistol on this little cowboy's belt as he very gingerly helps set up house with his brothers. TOO funny.











6 comments:
Love the chickie pics...it was fun to see this side of Dan. We had a great time. Thanks for inviting us ..Faith had fun too. Turah was so excited over her doll house (as were the boys:) ) And as for Tommy and the horse ears...well.....what can I say??
That horse had it coming!!!
We so enjoyed being a part of Keturah's party. She is growing into such a sweet little girl and she is a blessing to those around her.
BTW, that camera takes incredible pictures!!
Too cute!! It looks like everyone had a blast! I love the Turah flags on the cupcake, and the paper on the table ideas! How fun to also have a slide show of your baby girl on your TV. Looks like a great party, and that all your planning paid off!
What great pics. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the one of Turah sitting on the bed just quietly making a little mess of her own. Sweet.
What a fun party!!
I love seeing those pics of Dan, reminds me of a hopping, skipping, spastic Dan that we haven't seen in a long time. Glimpses into the "inner man"...hilarious! That great fellow who spanks you into a stupor when you play Boggle. (such a bad man).
That baby doll in the pic is ADORABLE! I'd love to know what type it is, if you remember.
The paper on the table idea is so great and fun! I love doing that too. (Its also fun to do at baby/bridal showers. )
My favortie pic of Keturah is still that gasping picture. So sweet!
Post a Comment