Sunday, November 09, 2008

Attention Bloggers: Did you know??

Did you know that you can "schedule" your blog posts? That is, schedule when you want them to post? If you look down at the bottom of the post writing window you'll find the words "post options", if you click on that you can then select what date and time you want your post to be published. I usually take an hour one day of the week and get the week's posts ready. At least a few of them anyway. I then use the drop down "post options" menu and scedule when I want them to post. That way, they just publish themselves at the selected date and time, whether I am near a computer or not. That is how you sometimes see a post that is during a church time, I just was selecting dates, not paying attention to the day of the week. I hope this makes sense. I like using this feature because it keeps me from making posts all during the week, while also allowing me to post frequently. Please ask if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Tom and April said...

Thanks for the info that is really good to know. Missed you this morning!

Jenny said...

Oh hey, that is totally awesome! I am going to utilize that feature! Thanks for sharing!

Karilee said...

Thanks for that reminder. I have used it in the past and often do that when I post from Windows Live Writer, which is a great program that I love to use.
I suspected that you did use that feature because I knew you weren't skipping church to stay home and post to your blog! lol.