Friday, November 07, 2008

Keturah's Stats at TWO Years Old

Here are a few shots of Keturah from her Birthday party... I will post about her birthday party soon!

She had her 2 year old well-child check up yesterday and she is perfectly healthy. Here are a few stats:

Weight: 22 lbs. even! 3rd percentile

Height: I forgot the inches, but it was the 1st percentile

Head: Normal :)

Her size is 24 months, or 2T for dresses, but many of her tops are 12-18 months.

She brings us such joy! We praise God for her!!












6 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
handstrustinhim said...

Hey Jenny...I need to get a shoulder to ankle measurement on Keturah ASAP please....a neckline, down her shoulder to wrist measurement would be awesome to.
Amanda ordered Keturah a dress and well I need to get it done by tomorrow night so that I can move on to another order and get Amanda's in the mail to her:)
email me handstrustinhim@yahoo.com pretty please with those:)
if you have any questions you can give me a call too 757 8924046

Jenny said...

Well, she is just perfect! :) She is such a little sweetie, and definitely a bundle of joy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny! She is absolutely aborable! Isn't it sooo much fun to have a daughter? I love it and am so glad you have your girl!! My boys are looking over my shoulder, so I must put in how much fun it is to have boys,too! Of course, it is in many other ways!!! ;) c u tomorrow!!

~Emily

Karilee said...

What a sweet girl! I love the first picture, what a cute girly thing to do!
How fun to see YOU get to post cute little girly pics!! Daughters are such a blessing! Oh, and as Emily said, boys are a blessing too, in their own special ways!
Thanks for sharing your special little lady!

Jeanné said...

that first picture is so cute!!