
Finally a Saturday day without rain! I am so glad to have completed a few shoots today. These are some of the winners from the Casaus Family! Of course, it helps when they are all so beautiful! I hope they like the results. Please tell me what you think - good OR bad!

















9 comments:
Jenny, I love them! I still can't pick which one is my favorite of the fam. I will have to look at them some more. I like the smooching pic. but Josh thinks its cheesy. Notice he's going in for the kill. His mouth's opened! Ha Ha! We look like we're new at this. :)
Jenny...you take such BEAUTIFUL pictures. I wish we were out there for you to take ours. We desperately need to get ours done before the end of the month so that we can get our Christmas letter and photo out before Jason deploys Dec 9th for 6-8 months.
If you don't mind me asking, where I can I get the card backgrounds that you use to make the photo cards that people send out in the mail. We just got a macbook and the photo software and could probably fashion something up ourselves, but I love the backgrounds you use to make the cards rather than the boring ones that the kodak kiosk offers. Thanks for your help.
Bravo Jenny, Great job! They are all wonderful shots. I can't wait until we get ours done :)
~Sheri
Beautiful, Jenny!! You did such a great job and of course, you have great candidates to work with too. = ) I love the picture of Josh and Cindee...so sweet. The first picture of the family is my favorite.
Great pictures! I love the fall colors, and the colors they are wearing in the pics compliment very well. I like the 5th picture of the family best, the one right before Myah and Macy. I think in that one everyone has the most genuine smiles. Great work as always!
I Love them!! I especially like the family pic #4. You do such a good job!! What a sweet family!!
~Emily
As usual all the pictures are beautful. My favorite is #5. The reason I like that one is because it doesn't look as "posed" as the others, or rather, maybe everyone looks a little more relaxed and natural. I also like the contrast of this picture best. The first 4 (first 2 especially) have hot spots on the kiddos heads (at least here on my monitor). #5 also seemed a bit warmer in color which is always a good thing IMO.
So nice that its warm enough to do pics outside there, despite the rainy days.
Here at the peak of the day it broke 32 degrees...not so good for shooting outside! brrr.
Can't wait to see YOUR family's pic for this year... :)
Karilee,
HOT spots?!
HOT SPOTS?!
:):) haha.... yeah...I know...I kinda did it on purpose. I'm sure you've seen the "over-exposure" trend, I've gotten sucked into it too. :) They printed very nice though... despite the "hot spots" which I just refer to as a nice, bright photo! :) I was hoping that it all looked bright enough to not really draw any attention to any particular spots. Thank you for your input!!
jenny--once again you did an AMAZING job!!! very cute pictures! i am so excited to see what wonders you will work with the wedding pictures! hopefully my coldsore will go away =/
Post a Comment