Saturday, October 04, 2008

Toddlers Can do so much in 3 minutes

Last Sunday night, after cutting our Pastor's Daughter's Hair and visiting with them for a few minutes over some popcorn... it was late and time for bed. The boys were sent to bed, but before we sent Keturah there, I first wanted to show Dan something on the computer. It only took a couple minutes but when we emerged from the office we had a good laugh at how much "trouble" she caused while un-attended by us and her brothers. We realized what an IN-valuable tool her brothers are!

Frist, we found this: I'm sure you can tell what that is.














Then we caught her in the act of polishing off her brothers' lasagna.



















Although this story is mostly just funny and not tragic at all - (like poor Amanda H's recent blog post!!! OH MY I still feel so sad for her!! I couldn't stop thinkng about it last night!) -- we still thought our little Turah toranado was worth blogging about. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Too funny! She's like Goldilocks in the 3 bears. I love the pic of her taking a drink from a cup labeled "Gabriel". She is so busted! It doesn't take such a little thing long to make a really big mess. :) Love it!

Karilee said...

Don't you just love it when little ones leave a trail of destruction?! Its funny how when they first do things like this, it never occurs to them to try and cover for themselves, they just keep goin' and goin' until somebody catches them! lol, thanks for sharing your little cutie in the midst of her moment!