Thursday, October 23, 2008

Keturah's Birthday Invitations


Just wanted to share Keturah's digital birthday party invitations with those I could not hand them to. Joy and Jenny ~ I didn't mail you one, but you are MORE than welcome to just show up. :):) The blurred out part is our address.
Cindee - I didn't find you on Sunday to give Myah (sp?) hers... but your family is invited!
I made this using a digital kit from http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ They have beautiful stuff!

7 comments:

Goetsch Family, Jr. said...

Love the invitations, Jenny! You're still going to teach me all this stuff, right? I can't wait to learn...and you're still going to get me that disk, right?...just making sure. =)

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Jenny, the invitations are gorgeous! I hope you saved one for her scrapbook. You need to hold a couple of classes for us who are craftly challenged! :0)

Garth and Becky said...

The invitations are beautiful. We're planning to come to the party!

Karilee said...

Beautiful!!
You're so good at things like this! What a blessing!
..sniff, no invite for me? JUST KIDDING!!
Hey! Does that/has that dress I sent ever worked for Keturah??
I hope it won't fit her out of season! :{

Tom and April said...

Those are so cute. I love them. We are going to try to come as well. Hope you are having a good end of the week. :)

Alice said...

These are so cute! My mom does a lot of digital scrapbooking and absolutely loves it. I tend to stick to the old fashion cut'n'paste.
Thanks for your comments on my scrapbooks...Sounds like we need to have a scrapbook party some evening so I can show you how to do the recycled board books and tins.

Jenny said...

Jenny the invitations are adorable, but of course what really makes them is that precious little girl. :) I can't believe she is turning 2! I am sad to miss it. So much has happened in her two little years on earth already! :) We miss you guys SOOO much! Thanks for sharing this. :)