Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Little Ha Ha Break

This makes me want to get a cat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. thats funny. sometimes I could swear Chopper is a cat....he really acts like one sometimes. Hehe. He does that walking on you and sniffing in your ear and walking from side to side when he wants to go potty in the mornings :)

Karilee said...

Funny,lol. A cat like that wouldn't last 5 minutes in our house. I like them and always had one growing up, but Brian is a verified cat hater. We have a pellet gun with such a cat's name on it. :) Only a pellet gun because we live in a suburban area. If we lived in the country that would be a different story I'm afraid.

Jenny said...

That totally made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing! He, he, he (still laughing)...