Thursday, October 09, 2008

Me When I Was Two!



As my daughter's Second Birthday approaches, I was reminded of these photos that I had on my computer. Here is me on my second birthday! The blonde is my mom, the man is my dad. The sad part is seeing how much hair I have at 2 compared with how little Turah has. :( :( :( I was thinking all this time that Turah's hair was just thin because she was young... but perhaps she will get the thin hair of her daddy's. Oh well. It's just hair. :P I didn't know 2 year olds could have hair that thick.









7 comments:

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Very cute pictures~

Just to make you feel better ;) My oldest daughter had VERY thin stringy hair till she was 5 now she has thicker hair than I do, and I have pretty thick hair :D. There's still time ;)

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Have a great day!
~Amy

Tom and April said...

OH my it looks as if little Isaiah looks so much like you, of course minus the hair. WOW! Turahs hair is beautiful. I love her little ponies. Happy Birthday little Turah.....wow what is in the water around here...all these birthdays so close together...well I want in on the next glass going around. hehe...and as for the crab....that would be awesome if we could do the same, but I am looking forward to the eternal body soon to come.

I am truly blessed said...

Oh what seet pics. And my oh my does your little Isaiah look like his mommy as a child. What precious pics. Gotta love em.

Joy said...

Awww! That picture looks like Isaiah with hair. :) You did have a lot hair. Amazing!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!! First, wow, yes tons of hair! Second, Isaiah looks SOOO much like you! I thought so before, but now I really see it. So cute!

Karilee said...

I love the picture with you looking at your cake, you have a cute little look on your face. Isaiah does look a lot like you, especially in the eyes.
Caleb says to tell you that you're much prettier now. :)

Amanda said...

Your adorable!!