Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Few Of Garth's Pumpkin Patch Photos...


We had a blast going to the pumpkin patch this past weekend with our good friends the Hensons. These are a few of Garth's photos that he took with his awesome new camera. I haven't yet uploaded mine to the computer ... but I still wanted to make a post, so I just used a few of his. He let us copy his memory card so that we would have photos of the kids in the actual pumpkin field. Dan and I stayed farther back with the 2 little ones, while Becky went far into the field with the rest of the kids to pick out pumpkins. Hmmm... I guess that means that Becky took these first three photos.




















5 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great time! Isaiah is looking so much older! I love the pictuer of Siah pulling the wagon. Isn't fall the best?

Garth said...

What a blast we had! I got a few really nice pictures out of the trip, too. We'll have to start planning our next "field trip" for the kids soon.

Karilee said...

What a fun trip!
What are you going to do with your pumpkins after you're through with them? Compost or confection?

The Browning Family said...

cute - love the picture of the pumpkin - did you take or did Garth take?
Hey what can I bring on Sunday?????

Hazel Eye Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.