
"Macro Monday" is something that some photography forums do... people can share a marco photograph that they have. "Macro" means very large in scale or scope ... so macro photography means CLOSE up photography. I love macros... I always desire to print them more often... I plan to put some in my "garden" themed bathroom after we finish remodeling it. These three were from the pumpkin patch.





5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love the color...it's so vibrant.
Ooooo...I LOVE, love, LOVE Macro, too! And you have some fabulous photos here! I especially love the first one. They are so great, Jenny. Thanks for sharing!
I love the first one too. I also love the seahawks comment by Gabe..thats great!
Oooh, Macro Monday! I wanna play next time! What's Tuesday??
Of course, you would have pics of dahlia's! I think of you everytime I see them! and I still CANNOT get them to grow!!
Thanks for sharing your shots!
Oh these are beautiful....you do so well....inspiring to say the least.
~deby
Post a Comment