Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Current Glimpse of Malachi




Such a JOY he is!! Our friends tease us that if they need cheering up they just come look at him because he smiles so big when you look at him. He is very easy going and content most of the time. Oh, he has his moments sometimes, late at night when you just want to douse him in Benedryl so you both can go to sleep! Haha. (Total joke there, he's never had Benedryl) LOL But over all he is so very sweet and precious. He loves his siblings and just lights up when he sees them.

He is 4 months old now. He weighs 16 lbs. 4 oz. He drools a LOT. We think his eyes will be blue. He loves to be naked and LOVES his bath. He has his own look to him, possibly resembling Gabriel the most. He just found his hands. He's too lazy (or fat?) to roll over, but he has done it once. He gets scared if you cough suddenly. He LOVES his thumb!



And now, I finally have some decent portraits of him. Who cares if he is in his stroller laying down for them, right?

















7 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

He has such a captivating smile. He's one handsome dude!

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Jenny, he is so handsome and getting so big.... Todd actually has this Sunday off for the first time in months.. My place or your? :)

Jenny said...

Oh, so SO adorable!!! I love him already, without even meeting him in person. His little sweet personality shines right through his eyes. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing these.

Karilee said...

My favorite of those is #4, it shows a cute glimpse of his personality. I agree, he does look the most like Gabriel, but not quite as fair haired. Is that the right way to say that?
Nice pictures! And who cares where he was when you took them!! At least you don't have to chase after him!

Anonymous said...

You sure make some pretty GROGEOUS babies Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Melt my heart, will ya, Malachi? ;) Thanks, Miss Jenny, for the comment. I know that I need to be a light, and I'm trying. My mouth, sometimes, moves before my thoughts however. Sometimes it gets so discouraging, because I know where I want to be (holy as God is holy) and then I see where I am, and allllll these places where I need to grow up....it's overwhelming! But, it reminds me that God is a gracious and loving God - He loves me (all of us) even though we're sinful. Latly that's been hitting home over and over, and just reminding me of how grateful I need to be to God for His love and care. Anyway. *cough* Long response. ;)

Stephanie said...

Melt my heart, will ya, Malachi? ;) Thanks, Miss Jenny, for the comment. I know that I need to be a light, and I'm trying. My mouth, sometimes, moves before my thoughts however. Sometimes it gets so discouraging, because I know where I want to be (holy as God is holy) and then I see where I am, and allllll these places where I need to grow up....it's overwhelming! But, it reminds me that God is a gracious and loving God - He loves me (all of us) even though we're sinful. Latly that's been hitting home over and over, and just reminding me of how grateful I need to be to God for His love and care. Anyway. *cough* Long response. ;)