
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Just Sharing Some Photos I'm Printing for a Project!
Most of these you may have already seen, some are old, some are new.... just getting some prints made. I have such a wonderful time just going through old photos and seeing them "new" again. Especially from when the kids were younger. It inspires me and makes me want to take more! Just wanted to share my photos! I encourage you to go out this week (weather permitting) and find a nice spot of shade and go out and take some photos yourself and share them!! Remember, weeks turn into months and months turn into years ... take some photos! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Love all the photos..I can't get over the one with Gabe and that face too cute! I have been meaning to ask you if you would take some of Faith or maybe just help me edit some so I could print them out and send to family. I never did a one year photo. :( So I need to get one out.
Hey there. Just love the pics. I hope that I can one day take beautiful photos like you. .. .
As always your pics are wonderful!!Thanks for the reminder to print photos, I need proding. Its so easy to snap and save without planning to print.
I really need to implement a better system. I know, you posted about that a loong time ago, but I was bad and didn't pay heed. I guess I'll go read your archives. :)
Thanks for sharing your family. They're all growing so fast!
I love the variety of facial expressions. Kids are so precious, aren't they? (at least most of the time!!)
I love your photos and your project! Your dining room looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment