1. Where is your cell phone? Dead in my purse. Need to charge it today.
2. Where is your homework? All around me. Home = Work for me.
3. Your hair color? brunette and gray naturally. UN-naturally brunette with some highlights.
4. Your mother? Debbie, 2nd born of 13...breast cancer survivor... walking encyclopedia, like Dan.
5. Your father? Frank. Hard worker, a great friend to many.
6. Your favorite thing? To do? Thing as in item?? I need specifics! SOO many. Playing board games, ANY games. Scrapbooking. Finding a great deal. Laughing and sharing with friends. Loving my husband. Watching a movie. Playing with my children.
7. Your dream last night? Didn't sleep very long... but I forgot my dream when I awoke.
8. Your dream/goal? To please the Lord and my husband and for my children to rise up and call me blessed. To be able to say at the end of my life, whenever that may be, that I did my best - and that my best was a good job.
9. The room you're in? Living room.
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking. Photography. I schedule time for my hobby.
11. Your fear? To experience loss of one of my kids or my husband prematurely.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hmmm. Serving God faithfully with my family, in a home with a few acres.
13. Where were you last night? The Henson's - having a blast, as always!
14. What you're not? Shy, skinny, quiet, super-patient, negative, money spender.
15. One of your wish-list items? A BIG Kitchen Aide mixer.
16. Where you grew up? Sequim, Wa.
17. The last thing you did? Walked, then started the dish washer and clothes washer.
18. What are you wearing? Pink shirt, Black workout pants. (just got home from walking)
19. Your TV? Huge - Dan loves it, which makes me love it.
20. Your pets? None!! PTL~!
21. Your computer? My very useful tool.
22. Your mood? A little anxious about a very full day.
23. Missing someone? I always miss my Joy and my Jenny.
24. Your car? A White Van that I love.
25. Something you're not wearing? Makeup.
26. Favorite store? Michaels or Joanns
27. Your loves? God, family, friends, church, scrapbooking, sugar (trying to quit this one tho).
28. Love someone? Many people... but mostly Dan and my children.
29. Your favorite color? Pink! Red comes in second.
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning on my walk.
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday during a great conversation with my husband.
I tag.... Krisiti! You're it!
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What fun! I LOVE board games too~I am sorta addicted to them ;) and collect them.
Loved reading your list.
What a fun survey! It really makes you think, huh? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
I miss you too, kid, by the way! :) Think about you guys all of the time, and what is going on with you. I will call you again. :) Since I'm working full-time again now, I forget how busy that makes life, with all the other things we have going on. I'll fill you in more later. Love you!
Post a Comment