
SOME of them, anyway. This may have to be part I because there are so many worth sharing. I also have others that I am going to use in later posts... some FUNNY ones of what Keturah thought of the mud in the pumpkin patch and some varoius others.
This was the Farm Rooster... he was SO nice, he let anybody pick him up... we all took a turn.

Keturah did NOT like the "scarrrrwy gicken"!!! Malachi was just sneezing.
I hope Isaiah wasn't squeezing too hard.
















4 comments:
I love the pumpkin patch pics. They make me want to get my photography lessons in right now! ;p We didn't get to see the scary pirate man when we went...must've gone a day too soon. I miss all the good stuff...
Thanks again for the scrapbooking time--good idea to post pics of the pages on my blog--why didn't I think of that?
Brings back lots of good memories! I love all the different expressions of the kids.
Jenny these pics are great! So lifelike and vivid. You are very talented. Looks like a lot of fun. Donna Gray
It looks like you all had a great time! I LOVE the rooster pic! For whatever reason, I love hens and chickens!
Great pics!
Post a Comment