This beautiful photo was taken with a Nikon D90! I'm thinking I'll be getting a Nikon when my camera kicks the bucket! Check out the detail! More photos and the story when I have more time.
Sounds like you went to a pumpkin patch?? We did the same, it was a blast. Thankfully, they have a nice "Harvest" themed place to go around here. A Nikon would be an excellent choice! I LOVE mine! Can't wait to hear the whole story!
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
2 comments:
Hi Jenny.....Love the photo!! Love all your photo's. Thank You for the Sweet comment on my blog. (((Hugs)))
Sounds like you went to a pumpkin patch?? We did the same, it was a blast. Thankfully, they have a nice "Harvest" themed place to go around here.
A Nikon would be an excellent choice! I LOVE mine!
Can't wait to hear the whole story!
Post a Comment