Update of the family: Malachi seems to be over his virus, he hasn't had a fever today or yesterday, just has a little congestion left! Yay!! Turah is all better too. Praise the Lord!! We had a great time with the Savages in Sequim yesterday at a family birthday party! Dan has an interview in Seattle on Monday. God is answering prayer in providing closed doors, as well as interim work opportunities. God is so faithful!!Here are 2 project 365 photos... one of me in the car on an errand day... and the other is of Gabe making a very unique face at the park. Isn't that the strangest face you've ever seen? Thank you for your care and concern while Malachi and Keturah have been sick. I am soo looking forward to getting to go to church on Sunday! NOBODY better start throwing up!!
(is that incorrect English?)



3 comments:
Yeah!! No more sick kiddos. I look forward to seeing you Sunday. That was a strange face, wonder what he was thinking? We are praying for your family.
~Sheri
glad to hear y'all are doin better...no barfin....is that correct english?....ahhhh well we know what you mean and agree with you...
deby
Glad to hear that the kids are better! Hurray! You get to go to church!
As for Gabriel's strange face...it is odd, and yet, familiar because Ethan also is capable of making many of the strangest faces I've ever seen! :) Boys...lol! I wonder how the Lord will use this? :)
Post a Comment