Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Project 365 Photos to Share

I have been having such a great time with my scrapbook kit, but I still need to take a few photos of it to share. It also provides me with new and various snapshots of our lives to share on my blog! I hope you're not tiring of my "Project 365 Photos"! :)

This photo is from a Saturday, it shows our Saturday preparation for the Lord's day. I've always said that the devil hides little boy's shoes on Sunday morning! We line them up like this every Saturday night. :) Keturah's too.


Here, Keturah was at the park and had fallen down at the bottom of the slide and was upset about the gravel on her hands. :) I think all little girls do this.

At the Long's home for Nathan's Birthday Party.


At the Allstate claim office having the van evaluated.



Toy reorganization day! Every once in awhile we have the boys reorganize all of their toys into their correct bins. When it seems like there are TOO many toys in their room we say it's purge time! The boys eargerly offer to reorganize instead! So funny how they don't want to get rid of their beloved belongings... I was the same way when I was a kid! I love it!

PS- the toy box pictured was made by Dan's dad for Josiah when he was a toddler. We'll treasure it always.

4 comments:

K.McKen. said...

Jenny, Josiah looks just like your brother in the last photo!! Do you see it or is it just me?!?!

~~Deby said...

Great pictures....as always..
love the preparing for Sunday pictures...
Deby

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

I do the same thing for Sunday Mornings~Its the only way to be on time for us ;) Especially with a new baby to tend to in the morning.

Have a great day!
~Amy

Jenny said...

I love your 365 photos! They are great! I like the organization you use for Sunday--very wise and I will take after it for my own child/children in the future. :) I love Turah's little sweater. Little girls have the best clothes! I can't get over how my "best friend" Isaiah is growing! He looks so much older, and is losing his baby fat, especially in his face. I miss your babies! Give them a hug for me please!