Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ki Ki has a 104 degree fever today! :(:(


And here are two of his best variations of "I'm too sick and hot to close my mouth" look. Poor little guy. He seems to have caught Keturah's bug. Of course, with Tylenol, his fever lowered. I hope this doesn't last long for him.


9 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww, poor cutie. Hope it's over quick! :) Guess you can't get away with it just going through one child, huh? Hope he's well soon!

Karilee said...

oh, so sad...
Hope you get lots of cuddle and snuggle time until he's all better. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor guy! He looks miserable! Hopefully mom is fairing well? It can be rough being housebound with sick kiddos for so long, you get a bit worn out! Praying you don't get sick!! Missed you tonight!

~Emily H

I am truly blessed said...

Poor baby. I hope he is feeling better soon. Is the rest of the family doing ok? If you get sick and arent feeling well....or if you just get worj out after taking care of the sick kiddos....call me!! I will fix you guys up a meal and some goodies so you all can rest and get better. Love you guys!!

I am truly blessed said...

"worn" out...sorry

Jenny said...

Oh, Emily, you are so sweet. I'm fairing pretty good... it's just a difficult time in our family right now, with all of the uncertainties. So far I haven't gotten sick, but today Josiah is looking a little green and says he feels yucky. I missed everyone at church also!! I'm sorry you also had a little one who was throwing up. I'm thinking I need to get out of the house today, if even for a little grocery trip.

Kristi, Thank you so much for your kindness. You are always so generous and thoughtful!! I truly appreciate it. I think we'll be okay... I have been getting many things done in the house, and spending some great time cuddling my youngest two. I get lonely for adult conversation though! :) Can you pack me up some of that, please?? :):)

Jenny said...

Wait... now it sounds like Dan does not qualify as "adult conversation"!!! NO, I didn't mean that! He is just very busy and working very hard to get a new job! So... he's not "present" that much for conversation, KWIM? That still doesn't sound good, does it? Dan is awesome for conversation and we have been enjoying some great evening board game time! LOL I'll quit while I'm ahead. :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Praying for your little one...we are ALL finally better from the crud that has gone through our house. I am so ready for a healthy Spring and Summer....

(((Hugs)))

~~Deby said...

ahhhhh...your poor little guy...I hope he is doing better...and that you are not worn out...it is so easy....
Will pray for this little one
Deby