
I found these yesterday and the kids and I laughed our heads off. I just thought I would share it with my blog friends. There were even more than these, but I thought these were the funniest.
I hope you get some giggles!Dan especially needs to read this one.







11 comments:
LOL. Those are SO funny. Great post! I have not yet seen sense and sensibility? Do you own it?
Garth and I were laughing at these (and more) yesterday on FB. Is that where you found them? They are so hilarious!!
Yes I do have VHS. I would love to borrow it. Thanks!
LOL! Those are great!! However, there are a couple I don't see what the problem is...like the cage. Hannah knows about that. LOL!!!
These were funny! and sadly enough I bet some parents have done some of these....lol
Josh and I saw these on facebook yesterday and laughed our heads off. I have been tempted to spray my kids down with a garden hose before. :) These are too funny.
What's so funny? I HAVE sprayed my kids down with a hose before!! LOL! Okay, they weren't that little, and they were covered in mud!! So, what would you do? ;-)
~Emily
VERY funny! However, I have to agree with Emily...the garden hose is not always such a bad idea! It's come in handy around here for mud also! :)
I've heard rumors of some people who've used it for a lesson on potty training. Brrr!
Those were great! And I distinctly remember my dad doing the wrong diaper check on Emily when she was a baby! It was only a finger, not the whole hand, but poo is poo, and he never made THAT mistake again!!
Sorry Emily, was that too much info for your church?? Heehee.
The last one made me think of my Dad not because of bath time but he said he wouldn't be able to clean a stinky diaper. Just take her (Gracie at the time) and spray her off on the back deck. Mom and I laughed so hard!!!
Post a Comment