Not much time today... just wanted to post a few of my Project 365 photos. I often forget which ones I have shared, so please forgive me if any of them are repeats. :)
Josiah at piano lessons.
Our Condo on Vacation
Coloring one afternoon.
Had a headache this day and watched some Pride and Prejudice.
Hey, hopefully it will let me leave my comment this time...
I love looking at your pictures of the day. I'll have to share mine with you sometime soon. The picture of Josiah is great...though he may not enjoy it as much when he gets older!
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
2 comments:
comment test...
Hey, hopefully it will let me leave my comment this time...
I love looking at your pictures of the day. I'll have to share mine with you sometime soon. The picture of Josiah is great...though he may not enjoy it as much when he gets older!
Post a Comment