Our van is now in the body shop for a number of days and I am enjoying my brand new loaded Toyota Sienna paid-for rental van. I guess I'm not sure that it's brand new, but there aren't that many miles on it. Aren't rentals fun? This photo shows the damage that was done by a hit and run driver to our van. What a mess. Thankfully, it's all covered, minus a small deductible.

This is one of my Project 365 photos that needs no explanation.
(well, maybe it needs a little, she is showing me her naughty marker marks, not trying to hypnotize me)



4 comments:
I want to see a picture of "your" pretty new van! How fun to drive that one for a few days! I love Turah's look...I would definitely have had a hard time not laughing. She's always a girly girl, isn't she?
So sad to hear about your van! What a bum to do that! Glad to hear that the repair is not too costly, though. :) Turah does look like she is trying to hypnotize you. Too funny! Her look much reminds of the time Isaiah got into your mascara and other makeup, with it all over him. His mugshot face was much the same. :) Ahhh...memories.
Turah is so cute!! It is so funny the guilty look little ones get when they have done something naughty!!
~Emily
Praise the Lord that you get to have your van repaired AND play with a new one in the process!
I love Turah's version of the Universal Look of Naughtiness...so funny!
Post a Comment