Update on Keturah - For those who don't know, she hit her head rather hard on Friday night and then woke up vomiting on Saturday. We kept her awake on Friday night for an hour to make sure she was ok, and she was just fine in only minutes. For that reason, we didn't put the vomiting with the head bonk until early
afternoon on Sat... we just figured she had a stomach bug. We called the ped. to see what they thought, and they thought she should be checked out just to make sure the vomiting isn't from a head injury. We go to the ER - doctor thinks she'll be just fine. She finally ate her first meal on Sat evening, but then got sick in the night again and came to us. She had some breakfast a little later, but then got sick again. She is acting just fine other than the vomiting, so we do not believe she has a head injury.... just a tummy bug. Unfortunately, I must miss church to stay home with her... I was supposed to sing with Dan this morning, so that was a little disappointing... we don't do that very often these days....but at least I made my family a fantastic dinner for when they came home... and then won the award for longest run on sentences. But these aren't REAL sentences, right?! They're .. blog sentences, which are closely related to email sentences - so they follow different rules. Right? :):)
afternoon on Sat... we just figured she had a stomach bug. We called the ped. to see what they thought, and they thought she should be checked out just to make sure the vomiting isn't from a head injury. We go to the ER - doctor thinks she'll be just fine. She finally ate her first meal on Sat evening, but then got sick in the night again and came to us. She had some breakfast a little later, but then got sick again. She is acting just fine other than the vomiting, so we do not believe she has a head injury.... just a tummy bug. Unfortunately, I must miss church to stay home with her... I was supposed to sing with Dan this morning, so that was a little disappointing... we don't do that very often these days....but at least I made my family a fantastic dinner for when they came home... and then won the award for longest run on sentences. But these aren't REAL sentences, right?! They're .. blog sentences, which are closely related to email sentences - so they follow different rules. Right? :):)**Crawls around everywhere.
**Says 'da-da', but knows not what he's saying
**Has 6 teeth
**HATES, I repeat, HATES babyfood - only wants to nurse.
**Weighs about 19 pounds.
**Has huge, chubby cheeks.
**Is just learning how to pull himself up




5 comments:
Lydia woke up vomiting at 2:30 am. So I am at home also. She only threw up 2 times, and now she says her tummy thinks it wants to go to church! Ki Ki is so cute! He is such a happy boy, I just love watching him.
~Emily
Missed you today at church. I hope Keturah is over her bug...maybe it was a 2s and 3s nursery bug! I hope you got some special time with your little ones today, though.
LOVED the update on the part of the family I still have yet to meet. :) Glad to hear that Keturah is ok and it was nothing serious!!
And "blog sentences" are SOO real!!! I find my self constantly running on and on connecting them with "and" & "......" I always feel like the teachers of this world are rolling their eyes at me. hehehe.
Malachi is getting so big. I keep saying that b/c I just cant believe how fast they grow. Anyhow, hope Turah is doing much better. I heard it takes a few days to recover from that bug. As for the sentences. I LOVE grammar and am constantly correcting people in my head...yet even when I write or speak it is all jumbled and full of run-ons as well. OH well! Hope your day is full of no puking today! :)
Malachi is so handsome...LOVE the vest! I love little boys in sweater vests like that!
Thanks for sharing the pic of his head...I think I can see what you mean in the shape. Poor fella.
Sorry to hear about Turah's sickness. Icky!! Thankfully, kids recharge faster than adults!
Post a Comment