.... I was waiting to share this photo for when I get around to posting about couple's retreat.. but time is going by and I'm not getting around to it. I love this photo! Dan and I have never really tried the self-portrait thing before, but I love it!! I admired all of our friend Julie's self portraits with her hubby and just had to try it.
This is the photo for 2-20-09

I think this is 2-25-09's photo. He was fussin in his swing. He has since had a haircut, a great "dumb and dumber" style haircut, Dan tells me. :) It's adorable.





5 comments:
Isaiah is getting so tall! Your self-portrait is great! You look great, too, by the way. :)
I like the self portrait it is a great pic. Hope you are having a good Monday!
Jenny, had a good time in Nursery w/you last night! Love your pics, maybe you can take some for our family sometime. We should get together soon!
Great self-portrait! I love seeing you together!! You're such a handsome match. :)
Your skin look luminous and you look GORGEOUS in that pic! Thanks for sharing for 365's.
Post a Comment