Dear friends, thank you so much for all of your input on my last post. I truly appreciate it and I feel even better now about the helmet therapy. I know that it took time to leave me your well thought-out comments, and I am so thankful to all of you. I have a new peace in my heart from the counsel of my friends. You are all a blessing.Here are two more Project 365 Photos. I finally received the actual kit a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. I don't normally buy scrapbooking kits - because, although they are convenient they are usually not cost effective. But this was was a great deal and the perfect way for me to spend a little of my Christmas money while also blessing my family. I hope to take a few photos of the album to post on here soon. This first photo is from last Sunday when we got yet ANOTHER snow dumping. The snow has been weird this year! Made the perfect photo for Sunday's photo of the day!

This photo is hilarious. This is yesterday's photo of the day. The boys were playing with their light sabers... so Dan helped them get garbed up 'Obi Wan Kenobi style' and then I took their photo posing with thier light sabers. Dan then quickly took my SD card and opened the laptop with a big grin on his face. The result of his photoshop fun was this great photo of my boys with their glowing light sabers. Ha! Pretty neat, huh? Dan wants me to tell you all to NEVER believe anything you see in photos - never. Thank you all again.



5 comments:
Glad to hear you are at peace where you were not before, Jenny. :) Great photos, too! The one of Turah is totally adorable and quite a catch with the flakes and of course the one with the boys is fierce. :)
I like the snow picture! Cute!
(The word verification says "ingostep." That must mean something.)
picture number one is SO cute! Man...that is a huge snow flake! LOL
Great pictures!!
Hey, do you have your camera set to take one pic at a time or continuous shutter? Just a wonderin'
So glad to hear that you're more settled about your "helmet decision".
I love this picture of your little girl, that is so sweet.
Post a Comment