The kids got some great new matching outfits from the Uncle Tom and Aunt Amanda this Christmas. Even Malachi got one! Aren't those sharp sweaters? I just love them! Keturah got an adorable little dress handmade by Amanda! She wasn't wearing hers here though. So, Thank you guys!! We love you and appreciate your giving spirit.
ALSO - I was TAGGED!! Thank you Charrissa! Tags are fun! Okay, Sum up 2008 in Three words and THREE words ONLY. Here they are:
Baby ~ BUSY ~ Friendship
I tag Rebekah, Amanda and Cindee!!



5 comments:
Those ARE sharp sweaters! And those little vests are awesome! Great presents. I love it when brothers match. So sweet. Great picture of the kids, too!
You are so welcome...
Three words...
QUITE AN EXPERIENCE.....
TRAILOR CLOSE CLOSE.....
WHATS BROKE NOW?....
Amanda, Your three words are awesome, but what does the "trailor close close" one mean? And what was QUITE an experience? Enquiring minds want to know! :) Oh... maybe it means Tom is getting close to his reversal date? I'm probably totally off....LOL... fill me in!
Many meanings... Not enough space.... Close to insanity... Close quarters... The door wont close... No I am kidding. There are so many blessings to having my family so close. I think once we get a house I am going to make my kids stay in what ever room I'm in just for the company!
Hurray for matching boys! I just love it!! Such a cute photo with the boys in their outfits and Keturah standing there looking girly! :)
Post a Comment