Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Great Deal for Paper...



I wanted to share about this great deal I found a few weeks ago. (BEFORE Dan got the news about Circuit City ~ and it was bought with some Christmas money from my Grandmother. I didn't want ANYONE thinking I would buy paper given our current uncertain situation. In fact, maybe this post is a bad idea, but hopefully people will read this part. *grin*) I found this paper pack at Costco... and it is 300 sheets of double sided patterned cardstock. The regular price was $29.99... which I wouldn't have paid... but they had an instant $10 off making it 19.99 for 300 sheets of double sided paper! That's less than 7 cents a sheet! Oh, and it comes in this awesome carrying case with a handle. I LOVE the case! Wow! And there was an open pack in there so I was able to feel the quality, and it was good! What a great price, for double sided, carstock weight paper! So, that was a few weeks ago... I hope they still have it for anyone interested!

4 comments:

Karilee said...

You're so sweet. You don't have to explain yourself to us! I'm so happy that you got this great DEAL!
I hope they have it at my Costco! I'm going to check it out!
Thanks for sharing your great find!
And the box is really cute, I agree!
Love ya!

Jenny said...

GREAT deal and what an exciting find! Maybe you'll be able to reuse the case? Very exciting!

The Browning Family said...

Oh Jenny that paper is soooo pretty! OKAY! I am ready to go - soon - maybe - when I get another 2 projects done that I am working on! - then I will get some scrapbooking done! Oh man . . . I'm pathetic!

Anonymous said...

What a great deal!! That is awesome! Still praying for wisdom in job hunting for Dan!!

~Emily