Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Funny One


Just wanted to share this funny one... I am sure you can tell where Keturah was *supposed* to be standing. LOL Although it seems I was near to them and could have just told her to "get back in line", I was actually like ...oh, I don't know.... 30+ feet away with my camera all zoomed in. So, those kids were all the way across this yard when I captured this. Just thought it was funny and wanted to share. :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is too funny! The boys are standing so nicely and that little turkey is running off with such an "I'm getting out of here!" look, it's classic!

Garth and Becky said...

She was booking it out of there and so ready to be done with all the pictures!

Jeanné said...

this is hillarious!!! thats all i have to say.... =D