
Like many, I love watching and reading about this super-sized family. If you have never heard of them (which I find doubtful) you can begin here at their website. I also love watching their videos on the Discovery Health website. We don't have cable TV, so I haven't been able to see any of their new TV specials... so if any of you have them recorded, let me know!!
They are sweet, large family - and they do an awesome job at it! They are great examples, and they are real. They are honest about the difficulties and trials, as well as the joys. They give the glory to God. Watching them is always a great inspiration to me. Dan got me their new book for Christmas and I look forward to reading it. Thank you honey!



3 comments:
oooh, I'm following those links! Thanks for the reminder! I too, have been watching the video clips on Discovery Health. What a great testimony their family has been in what I have seen thus far.
I wish I lived closer so I could borrow the book from you after you're done! :)
Let me know about how the book is... I'm curious, but cheap, so I'm hoping to find it at Half Price Books! lol.
Rambling is fine, Miss Jenny. :] You can ramble if I can keep on pulling the choir book towards me. *sigh* Must be a habit or something. When I got up? I think I was up by 8. Not too bad? Haha!
Jenny, I love that show! I haven't had a chance to watch it lately, but they are a great family and I love the fact that they built thier house with thier own hands!
Post a Comment