Friday, January 23, 2009

A Glimpse of Malachi At 7 Months

Hello friends. Please tell me if these images do not fit right when you view them. And also if the text is all wonky. One of the reasons for changing my blog format was so that I could post larger photos again, which I love. But I don't love it if they don't look right for others. Just let me know if they post okay on your monitor. :)























This is Malachi, at 7 months old. **SIGH** Has it been that long?? Wow. They get big so fast! I am still practicing getting used to my new flash... it's kind of tricky, but I hope to get more predictable results as I practice more. I have found out the hard way that if you bounce light off of a red wall, you get red light. LOL Or at least the photos come out all red. Hee hee.

The neat thing about how these turned out.... it almost looks like I set him up in some cozy "homey" type setting for a portrait session.... nope! He's just sitting on our dining room table after Wednesday night church while we make faces at him to get him to smile. :) You will see the full picture in the very last photo. It's funny.




















And.... this below is what was making our baby so very excited and happy. Now you see the big picture with the table and all the little messies on it from the children's after church snack. :) I often think that ANY location can make a good photo backdrop given the right angle. :)


6 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Oh, he's so sweet Jenny! I want another boy. :) The images come out perfect on my screen.

Jenny said...

The pictures look great! And I have a hankering to try your new formatting stuff, as I love the old way of having so much room, too. :)
About the pictures...thank you SO MUCH for posting them! I am not there to see the newest little Savage grow and I love seeing pictures of him (along with the rest of your cuties). :) So, thanks for sharing these adorable pics!

Karilee said...

OF COURSE the pics look adorable and they also show up just beautiful on my monitor. As you mentioned, the text is a little wonky in some places, but with pics like that, who cares?!
It is amazing how time flies and the little ones grow up! Just the other day somebody asked me "How old is Emily now?" I was flustered, uh, I don't know, I mean she turned one in July, I guess I'll have to count the months up! lol ...and for the record, she's 18 mos, if you're into counting ages by months, that is! I guess you can tell, I'm not. :)
Great, great pics. Your work with the flash is coming along nicely. Learn well so you can school me after I get mine. :)

The Browning Family said...

Very cute pics. You're right about the backdrop - it works perfectly even with his outfit. The colors . . . etc. Anyhow - cute pics! Love him with his open mouth smile.
Hmmmm . . . seven months??? That means that it could be soooooonnnnn . . . ;-)

I am truly blessed said...

Ahh...how cute. I love em all but especially the frist and last ones. The one with Dan in the pic is just great. Fun pictures :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh My!!!! theses are Amazing. I so envy your photography skills.

Hugs