The text that goes with this day's image: "We tried putting Turah on the potty this week, she's sitting on it here. It was going well! But then we remembered it was missions conference week. Scratch that idea." Haha. To clarify: I was going to spend the week getting her potty trained, but when I remembered we would be going out much of the week to missions conference I knew the consistency wouldn't be there... and it just wasn't a good week to start. Just had to clarify. :) :)Thursday, January 29, 2009
1.19.09 photo for project 365
The text that goes with this day's image: "We tried putting Turah on the potty this week, she's sitting on it here. It was going well! But then we remembered it was missions conference week. Scratch that idea." Haha. To clarify: I was going to spend the week getting her potty trained, but when I remembered we would be going out much of the week to missions conference I knew the consistency wouldn't be there... and it just wasn't a good week to start. Just had to clarify. :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Great picture! The clarity is amazing, and of course the subject is adorable. :)
Great picture!! Flash or no?? I would be jealous to have great light like that in my bathrooms.
We're also having Missions Conference this week, it's great!
Although, I agree it's NOT a great week for potty training! :)
THis is such an adorable photo. I love her facial expression and everything. It is funny. Well, I hope you got a start on the potty training.
Oh have fun Jenny, then when she's potty trained, come and work on Myah for me. J/K :) Let me know how she does. I've always heard girls are easier. I love this photo by the way. You should show us your project more often.
Aww... you guys are so sweet! Thank you for your sweet words... Karilee, I *think* that the flash bounced off of the ceiling above. I was pointing it in different directions to see which looked best, but I chose this photo for how she looks, not because the lighting turned out best. I liked her crooked smile. It is actually in the middle of our kitchen floor on her little potty chair. :) Cindee, I'll be glad to tell you how it goes... I would love to teach Myah how to potty train, as soon as you teach me how you can "forget" to have lunch, etc. LOL! Just kidding! When does Myah turn 2?
she is such a cutie!
Post a Comment