
Note to Arpil G: I did my pages I promised! :):) Now let's see yours! :)
Keturah's First Birthday Party! I do a baby album for each child that begins with my pregnancy with them, and ends with their first birthday party. Keturah's album is complete now. Yay. But I haven't even begun Malachi's yet. Soon.
I want to do a lot more scrapbooking in 2009 than I did in 2008 and thus far, that plan is going well. I have done this 3 page layout plus a layout for our Disney album so far. I love a quiet evening in my office with a favorite movie playing on the computer... it's a nice way to spend an evening after the kids are in bed if Dan is working late.

Thank you for checking out my pages!




7 comments:
You do such beautiful scrapbooking. I can't wait until we can start scrapping together!
i love the pages! if you know of any scrapbooking parties or events...let me know! this is what i do on my 'free-time'!
I always love your pages! I'm inspired! I NEVER scrapbook these days...so sad.
You're such a great teacher too, so anybody who wants to learn great techniques should get together with YOU!!
Love you lots!
Great pages & pics
Great pages, Jenny! And thanks for including us. :) We sure do miss that little girl. You make me want to get my scrapbooking stuff out, though my supplies are few. :) You have a great talent!
Great Job Jenny these are beautiful pages. I need to do some scrapbooking as well....so many things I want to do!!!
You do such great work, Jenny....I enjoyed the pictures..
Deby
Absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment