Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Recent Shoot... and a Thank You



Thank you all, my friends, for your encouraging words. Your words, and your prayers mean a lot. As I said, we have peace knowing that God is in control, not the economy, not corporations and not us. We are excited to see what God wants us to learn during this time, and to see what he brings our way... whether it be hardships, a differnt job, owning our own business, trials that bring us closer to him... whatever it be, we are excited to accept it and learn. :)


I also wanted to share these photos from a recent shoot. I thought this family was fun and spunky. I continue to get used to my new flash... and I really like what it can do. This room was very dim here. The ceilings were extremely high and slanted weird which made it challanging to bounce the light... but I sill like the results. :)










































5 comments:

The Casaus House said...

These are great Jenny. You always do such a wonderful job. I'll have to have them check out your blog. I'm sure they'll love them. BTW ~ your "spoken in our home" is sooo hilarious. :0

Tom and April said...

It is hilarious thanks for mentioning it Cindy..lately I seem to be missing the details in things. The pics look great I love the last two.

I am truly blessed said...

What fun pictures. Very nice job!! We will continue praying for your family. Isnt it it good feeling though when you stop and think through any trial....that no matter what happens.....God already knows and is in control!! That brings such an overwhelming sense of peace. Love you guys!!

Karilee said...

The pics are great! What fun to be shooting with a group of adults instead of children! Then again, that may be harder depending on how goofy the group is together!
BTW, if I were rich I would hire Dan to be our computer guru!! Just the thought of those two things together makes me lol, Dan...guru... haha

Jenny said...

It looks like your new flash is working great! The pictures look great, especially for being inside. Great job! I am also excited to see what God brings in your life through this change in Dan's job, also. I was just discussing all the options with Carl last night that are possible with such a change for you all. You will remain in our prayers, of course. :) By the way, I love the outtake of Malachi. Cutie.