Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog Under Construction...

I am re-doing some parts of my blog... so that is why it looks funny and un-completed... depending on what stage you are checking on it!... LOL. I am trying to make my own template and header, so like a garment, I have to continue trying it on to see how it fits. :) Feel FREE to give your input, if you think something looks bad, or if it doesn't fit right on your computer. Thanks!

Edited to Add: Please tell me how the template fits on your screen. WHY oh why is my header slightly blurry??? Grrrrr. Also, do you think the banner/header is too busy? I'll leave it up for now and fit it later.

7 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

How cute! I love the design...you did a great job. It fits perfectly on my screen and is not blurry at all.

Joy said...

LOVE it!!! :):) It is beautiful and fits mine just fine! :)

Tom and April said...

It fits great on mine and is so cute..not blurry.....great job!

Jenny said...

I love, love, LOVE your new header!! That is an adorable picture of Malachi! It does not however fit perfectly on my screen. Either my screen is too small or I just caught it at a different phase in your construction. :) You will have to let us know how you created your own background! Great work!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I don't see any blurr....I love it!!!

Karilee said...

It looks great to me! I'm surprised at your color scheme choice though. It seems a little "brown" for Jenny. Don't get me wrong, I still like it!! :)
One of these days I'll get around to doing something like this, but until then, I'll just admire yours!!

I am truly blessed said...

Oh Jenny.. I think it looks great. Very nice. And like most comments already, my screen does not show it blurry at all. I really like it though. Great job!!