Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pages from my "Scrapbooking Day"

These are the pages that I was able to get done last Thursday when we had a "do what you want" family day instead of going to the fair. Isaiah's baby album is now complete! These were the last few pages to his album... that's also why these pages seem all about Isaiah. He is about 10 months through 1 year here. I just realized that the first page I'm showing is girly!! Well, that's because the page is themed after Hannah's birthday party... so hope that makes sense. It was a very beautiful, girly party!
GUESS what?! I have been trying to sew Keturah a dress!! I know, I can't believe it! I'm having a blast. We'll see if it ends up wearable or not. :P
Thanks for looking at my pages. Oh, and as always, any adults pictured were first asked permission before I posted them. :) Next post I think I'll share some photos I took of Keturah and Malachi sitting together on my bed... they look almost the same size in the torso! Only little Malachi's legs are much shorter. It's hilarious. "My almost 3 month old with my almost 2 year old" is what I'll call it. :):)
Other than scrapping and sewing I've also been trying to get organized before school starts. It wasn't part of my original plan, LOL, but everyone else has been talking about it so I thought I better do it too. Peer pressure, I tell ya. I started getting scared and thinking I must need some organizing too! And of course, everyone can benefit from organization. So, Keturah's closests got some nice purging and re-organizing. We constructed a new little "closet system" that I make take a photo of. I tell you, Dan can make anything out of cardboard boxes! Then I line them with scrapbook paper and they look nice! So, that's what I've been up to. How bout you?


















3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pages! I was thinking about getting my scrapbooking stuff out today. We'll see...there's so much on the "to do" list. Thanks for sharing, they really look great. Your closet system sounds intriguing, as well. :)

The Browning Family said...

ohhhh . . . so cute! Can't wait to block off a time so I can get to mine. So much to do to get ready for school....yikes!
Anyhow . . . cute pages, thanks for the inspiration!

I am truly blessed said...

Wow..you did a great job. I like them all....but especially the last page. Priceless!!!