
I was so inspired my some of Carl and Jenny's photos of Rome that I asked her if I could edit them and print some for my home. This is a photo of Venice! I'm so excited about it. I'm mostly excited that my sweet friends took the photos! How cool is that! I haven't decided where I will put them yet... maybe they will go on a dining room wall... or maybe our hall bath that we are slowly remodeling... not sure where they would best fit it. But who cares, they are going to look fabulous where ever they are!! I can't wait to edit the colleseum photo, and the ruins! It was like seeing a treasure for me when I saw those photos on her blog. Not only has Europe always been SO interesting to me... but especially Rome. I can't wait to get them all printed and framed with some kind of notation saying who the photographers were! I know, I'm silly, but this kind of stuff brings me great joy!



5 comments:
Ooooo...Jenny I LOVE it!! This photo looks great in black and white! I can't wait to see how the rest of the photos you choose turn out. Great job!
A very nice photo, black and white gives it a nice feel. You'll have to let me know the setting that you choose to put it in, I'm curious to see where you think it fits best.
What a beautiful picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. You should make your blog public. I mean I understand I too was a bit shy putting mine up but I figured I need my blog to keep me accountable this time. If you choose to put your blog up you will find a lot of support and such nice people to comment. Either way thanks for checking in!
oh I love this picture...we lived in Italy 7+ years...one hour by train from Venice....I LOVE Venice and miss Italy immensely...the food....oh yummmmm...the people so warm...the countryside breathtaking....this is a great shot....love it..
Ciao!!!
~~Deby
I LOVE THE PHOTO. Tommy and I are trying to take pictures everywhere we live and print them in black and white so that we will have a collage of our favorites from every place we live. We pick our favorite one and eventually we will blow them up and frame them. It is fun.
Post a Comment