Friday, August 08, 2008

My 2 month old said Hi! LOL

Baby Ki Ki saying HI! And YES, I know all about the boys in the background. :) We decided it was worth it anyway. I would have edited them out, but I know of no Photoshop for vidoes, and if I did, it would probably be thousands of dollars and take a doctorate to operate. SO I couldn't. See, our home is in the 80's of degrees late in the evening and the boys were about to go to bed. With their high bunkbeds, and warm bodies, their room gets pretty hot. They were wearing their sleep attire. :) We were also watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony parade of the nations... But this is about BABY! The "talking" baby!! LOL

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is adorable!! I was so busy looking at Malachi that I didn't even notice the boys in the background. :) Thanks for sharing!!

Jenny said...

Just wanted to let you know I came back just to watch the video, and am sure I will many more times. It brings tears to my eyes, since this is the closest I can get to see your new little man. He is so precious. I love and miss you!

Tom and April said...

awe. How cute, and fun! I love every new sound and step they go through it is so amazing. Glad to know it doesn't change with numbers! This is just so cute and honestly wouldn't have noticed the boys either. :) see you later.