Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I Made Keturah a Dress!






















Here is the dress that I made for Keturah. I can't believe I sewed my daughter a dress that she can WEAR! LOL It was so fun! I look forward to making her another!

I made matching hairbows to go with it... NOT the one she is wearing here with her hair all ratty. LOL :)


8 comments:

Tom and April said...

I thought you did a wonderful job. It turned out so cute!!!

♥Shelley said...

What a cute dress and your daughter looks adorable.

Karilee said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DRESS!! You did a great job! Yaay, for you Mommy!

I am truly blessed said...

How cute. Geat job Jenny!!

Joy said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL dress Jenny! I LOVE your talent!! Keturah is oh so cute too! I can't believe she is getting so big. Hannah asked if she was getting to be a big girl. :) She was impressed.

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT!!!! So sweet, and I love the style and colors. Great job! It doesn't look "so easy". ;) Turah looks older in the last picture, since she isn't smiling. Wow. Give her a hug and kiss for me please. Love you!

The Browning Family said...

See, now you'll have something to pass along and all the family members (future) can say Great Great Great Grandma Savage made it. How fun. (All of that nill and void ofcourse if the Lord comes back . . . ):-)

Mrs. Pizo said...

It looks GREAT ! Way to go!!