Haha....I love it sooooooo cute! I love the vidoes....keep them coming.
Awww she is so cute. Don't you love toddlers.
Way to go Turah!! How cute was that. Sweet video
This video should be a commercial for Campbell's tomato soup. I love the music in the background :) Turah's such a sweet girl. You're really doing a good job with her.
Oh Jenny, THANK YOU!!! She is so so precious. I laughed and cried all at the same time. :) I love the music from Siah in the background. Turah is looking more like a little girl, less like a wee babe. Beautiful girl. I love you all!
The kids thought that was HILARIOUS!! Caleb said it didn't really make him want to eat soup for a while. lol. I love the videos, so fun to see life in action!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha....I love it sooooooo cute! I love the vidoes....keep them coming.
Awww she is so cute. Don't you love toddlers.
Way to go Turah!! How cute was that. Sweet video
This video should be a commercial for Campbell's tomato soup. I love the music in the background :) Turah's such a sweet girl. You're really doing a good job with her.
Oh Jenny, THANK YOU!!! She is so so precious. I laughed and cried all at the same time. :) I love the music from Siah in the background. Turah is looking more like a little girl, less like a wee babe. Beautiful girl. I love you all!
The kids thought that was HILARIOUS!! Caleb said it didn't really make him want to eat soup for a while. lol.
I love the videos, so fun to see life in action!
Post a Comment