.jpg)
I was going through photos from 2005 to print for Isaiah's album and came across this that made me giggle. Oh how young they look and how funny Isaiah is! I think I may print this one for the wall. It didn't catch my eye at the time, but now, 3 years later I love it. Haha... my funny boys.
As you can see, I'm trying out this blog skin... not sure what I think yet. The ones that I loved the most wouldn't work when I posted in the code. :( I was amazed when my friend Jen (see comments in below post) left the comment that sometimes my blog may look scrambled on some monitors!! :O I had no idea! So, I decided lack of space is more important than possibly looking scrambled on different monitors, and I selected the minima template. By scrambled, I'm sure she means when some people's text is all broken up around their photo. Choosing which skin I wanted was SO hard! I liked many and some I didn't like as much after trying them on. :) And as I said, my favs wouldn't even work. Oh well... it's all vanity. :D



7 comments:
I think your blog looks great. It has never looked scrambled on my screen...but I like the way you have it now as well. Very cute.
I love this skin. I think it looks great!
Cute! I like the red . . . fits your personality . . . glitzy, fun, etc.
I'm in the dark about this skin business, but I do know that with your very cute change I can only see about 2/3 of your slide show section. Before the change I could always see everything just fine!
I like this skin, it looks like a scrapbook page. I just have to say WHOA about the comment on the stretch looking funny. I guess puny monitors like my own don't show the funny looking way stretch may show up. Good to know. I may consider changing. I have to look at all the skins. I like Charissa's too. About this picture...I LOV IT!!! It makes me crack up and go "Awww..." at the same time. SO adorable.
cute pic! I like the new look :)
Jenny, LOVE the new background (or skin I think it what you called it). You can never go wrong with classic polka dots! Miss you tons! Keep up the blogging, I love getting a look into your life! ;)
Post a Comment