Monday, August 18, 2008

July Fourth Photos


I know these are late, but better late than never. We wanted a low-key Fourth, so I hung out with my friend Kristi at a local motel on the water for the day. We climbed on the rocks, snacked, played in the hotel room and used their "hot" tub (which was not hot - yay!) as a pool for my kiddos. The kids favorite part was the "pool" for sure. Keturah hated it. The boys spent a lot of time doing cannon balls and dunking their heads underwater. Gabriel is certain he can swim now. LOL We will still be ordering lessons for them soon. It was a fun relaxing time and the fireworks were fantastic. Dan came after work and we all had KFC. Thanks Kristi for a fantastic time!!
All photos are unedited, no time... will do it later.



A cannon ball photo!


Below is a hilarious moment of indiscretion by a four year old involving some nakedness... and then my hero 9 year old bailing me out while I was "trapped" below nursing the 1 month old. Haha. Poor Isaiah. Wet shorts sure are hard to get back on after going potty.
Below is Gabriel demonstrating to his brothers what NOT to do.



I didn't get any really good shots of Turah that day, but these will do.






















4 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

That was such a fun night!! Thank YOU for spending that time with us. You are welcome to come next year again if you guys want to

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a fun time! What a great idea, and so nice to hang out low key where the kids can still have fun. I bet the hotel was not very busy that evening, being the 4th and all.

Tom and April said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. The boys definitely had a great time in the "pool" you can tell. Glad you guys had a great 4th.

Karilee said...

What a fun time! We SO miss the beach! No beaches here in Ohio! And the lakes and rivers don't even come close!
Kids and water are always a wet and winning combination!