Saturday, August 09, 2008

More of the Bodin's Awesome Photography


Here are some more of the Bodin's photos that they took while living in Italy. I edited them and cropped them to 5 x 7s for printing. Except the panoramic skyline, which I'm choosing to print at 18" x 7 ". Have no foggy clue how I'll frame it, but I'll cross that bridge later.

At the bottom I posted color versions, and I would love it if you could tell me which you like better, the color or the black and white. I honestly can't decide... although black and white seems to best match the subject matter.



Aren't these fabulous?! What a treasure trove for me!! Thank you Jenny for letting me use your images in my home!































































































































3 comments:

Karilee said...

Wow! I love the B/W best! You're right, it does match the subject matter better and also better mood, if that makes sense. What a cool thing to be able to get pics like that from friends!!
Can't wait to see how you use them in your home.

Tom and April said...

I love the 3rd down on bottom B/W and shadowed....it is very nice.

I am truly blessed said...

Great pics...they bring back sweet memories as I have been there before. It truly is an amazing area to visit. And i like the B/W ones way better. They are all great though. very nice