I had a talk with Keturah recently about how I want her to begin putting her "stinkies" in her potty from now on. She nodded in complete understanding. I thought, yeah right, we'll see. So... I see her "going" in her diaper this afternoon (you can always tell by that red, strained face)... and I tell her, "No no, Turah.... Mommy said to put your stinkies in the potty!" She says, "Ooookay."
I then change her diaper and go on with my day. But then I see her grab her dirty diaper and put it in her potty. Haha! "Keturah, what are you doing?" Keturah says, "Stinkies in the potty. Yay!!!" And you can see her clapping below. SOOOoo FUNNY! I started cracking up. If only it were that easy, Turah.... if only.



6 comments:
Hah.....she is precious. If only she knew. She surely took it literally. LOl!! I miss you guys...cant wait to see everyone. We are home!!
Oh that is SOOOOO funny and quite priceless!! What a hoot! That is worth writing to Reader's Digest. :) Give that baby a hug for me. :):)
THAT is hilarious! Taking a trip on the potty train, yay for you. Don't miss that at all. :)
Oh the woes of potty training....i really wish they came trained...i think that is what i dislike the most about this age..potty training. Thanks for laugh though...I am potty training Adah and it is not going so well.I need to get your email address to send that pattern to you.
handstrustinhim@yahoo.com
That is SO, so preciously funny. I agree with Joy, that story would make it into Reader's Digest. I love that little girl. At least she is making an effort, right? :)
That is so hilarious that cracks me up. But how smart to think that way Turah..yay!!!
Post a Comment