Thursday, August 21, 2008

Scrapbook Pages To Share and a GREAT day!



I've been sporadically working on trying to finish Keturah's 1 year album, and these are a few recent pages. Oh, how I love scrapbooking!

Today we were going to go the county fair and have a ton of fun. But we can't believe the prices for the ride arm bands!! And of course, that's the most fun part! (mostly for the kiddos, but I love them too!) We were just going to buy 2 arm bands for the oldest boys, but that alone would be $50. Not to mention fair addmission, food, etc etc etc. SOOOOO... we decided to stay HOME today instead and have an "every man for himself" day.. meaning we all get to do whatever we want. NO chores, no work, day off for all! Well, aside from Dan and I taking turns with watching the little ones. And we'll probably get Papa Murphey's for dinner! Yay! So of course, I'm having a blast scrapbooking today! Aaahhhh... a whole day to do what I want, now you gotta admit, that's more fun than pushing a double stroller around a crowded fair and spending TOO much money!



Oh, how I miss Joy. You better be checking Priceline daily Joy for those ticket deals! LOL JK, of course.
This wasn't meant to be a 2 page layout, they were supposed to be 2 individual pages, but I used the same papers in them and they are about the same thing, so it's now a 2 pager.
If any of the images look blurry, it's because I took the photos of the layouts without a flash, not because the actual photos IN the layouts are blurry. That's sounds ridiculous. Hope you know what I meant. :) :)

3 comments:

Tom and April said...

Oh how fun. That sounds way more fun than the fair. Hope the kids had a blast too. The scrapbooking is looking good. Enjoy Papa Murphy's it is my fave!!!!

Karilee said...

What a fun way to spend a day! Waay better than a day in the crowds. Your layouts are gorgeous, I especially love the baby doll one. We just gave Emily her first one on her first b-day and it is so cute watching her "mothering". lol. Skills to improve on :)

Jenny said...

What an AWESOME idea for a day!! I LOVE IT!! I also LOVE your scrapbook pages, and am so glad you are sharing them. It reminds me of how much I enjoy scrapbooking myself and how I need to get myself in gear getting some pictures in my pages. Love you!