Monday, June 01, 2009

Malachi's Birthday Party

Dear Friends,
I wasn't able to get many of Malachi's birthday invitations handed out at church lately, sooooo I thought I would just post it here and extend the invitation to our church family this way. Malachi is turning one! We had intended on inviting many of his little nursery buddies and their families... such as - Macy, Rachel H, Abigail, Nathan L, Chloe B, Zachariah D, Rosemary W, Andrew B, Faith N, and any other little ones I may be forgetting. Basically, anyone who is interested in hanging out at the Savages for awhile and celebrating our precious baby boy with us is welcome!! :)
PS - He had a baaaaad cold when this picture was taken, so his face is puffier than usual... for our many far-away friends. :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I still think the picture is absolutely adorable!! He is so blond!! I didn't realize before. What a doll. Cute invite!

Garth and Becky said...

Thanks for the invite, but I'm not much for partying without my husband. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Happy birthday, Malachi!

Jeanné said...

How exciting!!! I will see if christopher wants to go. Since my parents do not have internet access right now, I will let them know about it too, I am sure Zachy would have fun!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting that Malachi is turning 1. He is such a sweet blessing from the Lord. Am praying for Dan's interviews and maybe I can get by to say hello on the 4th.
Love Jackie H

Karilee said...

Wish we could make it! :)
He's very adorable, and he really reminds me of Isaiah.
Have a great party!!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we can come! Sounds like fun! I'll check to see for sure!!

~Abigail's mom :)