We recently got to visit the Pacific Science Center, twice! It was around the time Malachi was getting his helmet created and fitted, and around the time of my birthday. My mom asked what I would like for my birthday, and I told her I would love a family membership to the Science Center, so that we could all enjoy it during our visits to Seattle for Malachi. So, we visited on a Friday for a short time before an appointment, and then again on Saturday with my sister, who lives in that area. It was a fun time!
My sister holding Turah, who was SCARED of the dinosaurs. I'll post dino photos later.

They have a lot of water works exhibits outside that you can play with.


I was too lazy to switch lenses so that I could get the whole space needle, we were walking by it at the time. So here's my lame-o shot. LOL










4 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures of the Science Center. Once we move, we would like to visit that and the aquarium. It looks like lots of fun!
Looks like you all had a great time! What a great gift!
~Kerrie
o how fun!! i love the pictures, even your so called "lame" one!! i love going to the seattle science center, i hope to go there very soon!!
Looks like fun I need to take Faith over sometime!
Post a Comment